oneSafe Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves
Compact Packaging and Dispensing System Reduces Surface Contamination
- Latex-free, powder-free gloves are packed in a roll, dispensing cuff-first through bottom box
opening, making gloves easier and faster to don.
- Tested to reduce bacteria on boxes and dispensers, because a glove is always protruding
and can be removed without touching box.
- Reduces the amount of glove waste from multiple gloves accidentally dispensing and falling to the floor.
- Hospital grade non-sterile exam gloves with textured fingertips are high stretch and
comfortable - ideal for most medical tasks.
- Complies with ASTM D6319 and 21 CFR 177.2600 and FDA regulations. ISO 9001 Certified.
- 250 count box is smaller than other glove lines, reducing cardboard waste as much as 25% and saving in shipping and storage costs.
- Plastic wall mount dispensers available to fit box and dispense from bottom (does not fit standard glove box holders).
We Also Recommend